History of Archive
The Archival Department of the Bila Tserkva City Council was established on September 10, 1925 under the name Bila Tserkva District Archival Administration.
On October 1, 1930, the archival department was reorganized into the Bila Tserkva site.
At the beginning of the Great Patriotic War, documents from 1800 to 1932, 2584 funds with a total of 416,279 storage units and a placer of 2,000 kg were stored. But on June 6, 1941, all documents were destroyed as a result of aerial bombardment by Nazi aircraft.
Since 1944, the archive has been collecting documents of the occupation period and transferring them to the higher bodies of the Ministry of Internal Affairs. Researched information archives.
In 1951, the state city and state district archives were merged under the name Bila Tserkva City Archives.
In the Bila Tserkva State City Archive, there were 360 institutions, organizations, and enterprises on the list, 154 of them municipal. There were 92,286 storage units in permanent storage.
In 1963, the Bila Tserkva State Archive was divided into the State City and State District Archives, after which the State City Archive was located at 10 Gagarina Street.
In April 1984, the decision of the executive committee of the Bila Tserkva City Council of People's Deputies of August 13, 1984. № 388 Bila Tserkva State Archives allocated a new room on Gorky Street, 6 of 3 rooms with a total area of 94.3 square meters. m. There were 57 funds in storage in the archive, 17406 storage units.
In 1997, the archive received new premises on the street. Loginova, 39a with a study and three archives with a total area of 210, 82 square meters. m ..
In 2000, the archive was provided with another room with two study rooms and an archives on the 3rd floor of the Department for Emergencies and Civil Protection at: st. Pavlichenko, 14a with a total area of 267, 1 sq. m ..
The Archival Department provides accounting, storage and protection of documents of the National Archival Fund, which have accumulated during their existence and those that previously operated in the modern city, public authorities, local governments, enterprises, institutions and organizations.
• 1925 - Bila Tserkva District Archival Administration
• 1932 - Bila Tserkva Historical Archive
• 1939-1941 - Bila Tserkva Regional State Archive
• 1944-1951 - Bila Tserkva State City Archive
• 1951-1963 - Bila Tserkva State City Archives
• 1963-2000 - Bila Tserkva State City Archive
• 2000-2002 - Bila Tserkva City State Archive
• 2002 - Archive Department of Bila Tserkva City Council
In 1932, in connection with the creation of the Kyiv region, the Bila Tserkva local archival administration was reorganized into the Bila Tserkva Historical Archive with subordination to the Archival Administration under the Regional Executive Committee.
In 1939, the Bila Tserkva Historical Archive was renamed the Bila Tserkva Regional State Archive with subordination to the archival department of the NKVD of the USSR.
After the liberation of the city on January 4, 1944 from the German occupation, the archive resumed its work under the name Bila Tserkva State City Archive. The archive was subordinated to the Archive Department of the Regional Department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Kyiv Regional Executive Committee.
In 1959, in accordance with the Resolution of the Council of Ministers of the USSR of 03.01.1958 № 20, the decision of the Executive Committee of the Kyiv Regional Council of Workers 'Deputies of 20.01.1959 № 49 and the decision of the Executive Committee of the Bila Tserkva City Council of Workers' Deputies of 25.02.1959 № 93 Bila Tserkva the state city archives were transferred from the subdivisions of the city police department and transferred to the subdivision of the Bila Tserkva City Council of Workers' Deputies.
In 1940, Shoil Yosypovych Alter worked as the director of the Bila Tserkva Regional State Archive.
From January to September 1944, the head of the Bila Tserkva State City Archive was Romanenko EM
From September 1944 to 1951 - Doronina ME
In 1951-1952 the archive was headed by Gudzevata TA
From 1952 to 1962 the head of the state city archive was Savkov VL
From 1961 to 1965 the head of the state city archives was Mazur MM
From 1965 to 1974 - Vasilieva KF
From 1974 to 1978 - Grabovsky II
From 1978 to 1995 - Gontar P.I.
Since 1995 - Nikanorova NV